This is a test page – do not use to actually book anything!!
Please read our Covid-19 page before you make an enquiry or a booking.
In the summer school holidays bookings are weekly from Friday to Friday. At other times we are more flexible on length of stay (minimum 3 nights) and your arrival day.
View availability on the calendar above and then use the pop up calendar in the arrival and departure boxes below to select your holiday start and end dates. Let us know how many there are in your party. The price of your chosen break will be displayed. For a full rates chart through the seasons you can look here.
Making a booking
- Click in the arrival date box under ‘Check price and availability’ and use the pop up calendar to select an arrival and then a departure date.
- Click Search. If our cottage is available the price will be displayed. If you are happy to confirm your booking press Book now to continue to the booking form.
- Complete the booking form and select your payment method. You can either make an online card payment or pay offline by bank transfer or cheque. If you prefer to pay by bank transfer or cheque we will send a seperate email invoice with the details.
- If the arrival date is less than a month away you need to pay the full amount. If more than a month you can just pay the deposit of £100 if you prefer.
- A month before your stay we will invoice you to pay the balance. Once paid we will send you all the information you need, including instructions for the key safe.
- Note: If you have a query or you encounter any problems please just email us using this enquiry form, or give us a ring. We aim to email you back within 12 hours, often much quicker, to answer any questions you may have.
All bookings are subject to our rental terms and conditions, including our cancellation policy, which you can read here. You are required to confirm that you agree to these on the booking form.
Why Book Directly?
By booking a holiday directly you get a personal booking service. With no middlemen you save yourself a booking fee and we don’t pay a hefty commission so we can ensure you get the best possible price. Read more here.