Your options for arrival day and length of stays
In the summer school holidays bookings are weekly from Friday to Friday. At other times we are flexible on length of stay (minimum 3 nights) and your arrival day, but you can’t depart on a Saturday. View our current availability calendar and a table of typical seasonal rates here.
Check availability and price:
If you have dates in mind click in the arrival date box below and use the pop up calendar to select a date. It will only let you select days which are still available. Repeat with the departure date. Add the number of people (4 maximum). Click Search and the price will be displayed:
How to book:
- If you would like to book press ‘Proceed to booking’ to continue to the booking form.
- Complete the booking form and then click on “Send your booking request”. You will be sent an automated email with your booking request details.
- We will double-check your request before emailing you to confirm your provisional booking and request payment based on your chosen payment method.
- A deposit of £150 is required, or the whole amount if less than six weeks to your holiday. If you have chosen to pay by bank transfer (our preference) we will include bank info in our email. For card payment we will email you an invoice with a link to the Stripe secure on-line payment site, your card details are never shared with us. Your dates will be reserved for 48 hours while we await payment. When your payment has cleared we’ll send confirmation that the dates are yours.
- Six weeks before your stay we will invoice you if you selected pay by credit card, or email you a balance reminder. Once paid we will send you all the information you need, including instructions for the key safe.
All bookings are subject to our rental terms and conditions, including our cancellation policy, which you can read here. You are required to confirm that you agree to these before you book.
Got a query?
If you have a query, encounter any problems, or prefer to talk to someone before you make a booking request, please contact us using this enquiry form, give us a ring or text a message. We aim to reply within 12 hours, often much quicker.
Why Book Directly?
By booking a holiday directly you get a personal booking service. With no middlemen you save yourself a booking fee and we don’t pay a hefty commission so we can ensure you get the best possible price. Read more here.